Job Description & Requirements
- Drives Straight Truck and delivers to school’s majority of the time; will serve as relief driver during the summer months
- Calculate customer orders and maintain proper documentation in computerized hand-held device.
- Collect money and maintain hard-copy documentation.
- Load/unload trucks.
- Conduct product inventories.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Stock and/or rotate product on shelves or in cold room.
- Utilize continuous improvement mindset; assist in identifying opportunities on improving processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Learn and adhere to safety and security policies and procedures.
- Follow all sanitation and quality policies and procedures, and report any deficiencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 6 months related experience preferred.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift.
- Balance-pulling product, climb in and out of truck.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to six cases on hand truck. (Cases weigh 20 to 55 lbs.).
- Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment with moderate noise, sometimes slippery floors. Temperature range from 34-120 degrees F.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess and maintain a CDL Class B with Air Brake.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed